Catalysis in practice
ReformTech strives to improve our customer’s solutions by implementing technologies that increases their total performance without ever compromising the safety of users or the environment that we live in.
ReformTech engineers have been involved with the development of fuel reformers and reactors for more than a decade. ReformTech has created a unique design that enables the production of fuel flexible and robust fuel reformers for both automotive and stationary applications. The reformers/reactors from ReformTech utilize commercial catalysts tailored to our customer’s application and specific needs. The ReformTech reformers are today available for a variety of fuels such as, Gasoline, Diesel, DME, ethanol, LNG and methanol. Our systems are built for the specific needs of our customers, and is tailored for the integration and use.
The core of the ReformTech products is a flexible platform, that allows for the construction of a compact and robust fuel reformer that can easily be adopted for a large variety of fuels as well as be scaled up or down to fit the specific needs of our customers. The compact design allows the system designer to create an efficient system with quick start-up times and lower demands on auxiliary components such as valves and compressor.
- ReformTech closing an investment round of 30 million SEK
- ReformTech and Juno Capital has today signed an agreement to start commercial development in China
- ReformTech and Autocom starts German Joint Venture and invests 5m€ to build operations
- ReformTech has been awarded as the Top Cleantech company at the Nordic Venture Forum in Copenhagen
- ReformTech recognised as the Rising Star 2012 by Deloitte