2008 ReformTech Sweden AB (now ReformTech Holding) founded to develop on-board generators (Reformers) and low emission heaters. First office and lab in Sundbyberg outside Stockholm.
2009 Start development of catalytic fuel processor platform (”reformer”)
2010 ReformTech Heating Technologies AB (“ReformTech”) founded to support extended focus on fuel heater development. Break-through performance demonstrated in lab environment.
2010 External investor Ebbesjö AB enables further company growth. Increased focus on catalytic Heater development
2011 Intensified Collaboration with Scania, Volvo Cars, and Saab through Vinnova/Swedish Department of Energy’s FFI-program for Heater development.
2011 Company growth and move to bigger office and lab facility in Kista outside Stockholm.
2011-12 Contracts and partnerships with major automotive firms (OEMs) for development and automotive integration of ReformTech’s unique Heater product.
2011 Launch of Heater B-model
2012 Successful OEM vehicle integration tests of Heater B-model
2012 Launch of Heater C-model. OEM vehicle integration and tests with proven performance
2013 Joint-Venture with Autocom for production and industrialization on the German Market
2013 Completed 2nd round of financing (oversubscribed). New strong board of Directors elected.
ReformTech was established by a group of world leading experts in the fields of environmental catalysis, clean heating, fuel reforming and industrial production. ReformTech strives to professionalize the clean and catalytic heating market through best practice development and collaborative business system. ReformTech offers customers a wide range of innovative solutions for both mobile and stationary applications.
ReformTech forms its company around four cornerstones:
- Cutting edge Fuel Processing knowledge by a novel and State-of-the-art reactor design and knowledge. Furthermore, ReformTech has unique systems integration skills which will be important in developing the right solutions together with the Customers.
- Effective Product Development by utilizing our peoples deep knowledge in robust design, modularization, Design For Manufacturing and best practice process implementation and industrialization.
- A well proven supply chain and manufacturing capability will be achieved through established relations from Car, Telecom and MedTech industry as well as contacts and experience of collaboration with manufacturing partners. ReformTech’s collaboration with leading tier-one suppliers to the automotive industry is part of this strategy.
- Customization with end-user focus by a deep understanding of the end customers needs and by using tools such as Standard processes, Quality obsession and QFD.
Today, a huge worldwide demand for clean and environmental friendly power systems exists to avoid global warming and to contribute to a healthy and sustainable environment. ReformTech was established by a group of world leading experts in the fields of environmental catalysis, fuel reforming and industrial production. ReformTech strives to professionalize the clean and catalytic heater market through best practice development and collaborative business system, and by that building a better and greener world. ReformTech offers customers a wide range of innovative solutions for both mobile and stationary applications. ReformTech is a CleanTech company that delivers cutting edge solutions for a better environment within it's business areas, all based on its world-class technology platform.
Today, a huge worldwide demand for clean and environmental friendly power systems exists to avoid global warming and to contribute to a healthy and sustainable environment. A key contributor to this would be the use of green energy systems. One such green energy system is catalytic heaters for vehicles, industries and homes. ReformTech develops world leading and proprietary mobile/stationary clean and catalytic heaters that runs on all today available types of fuels, including green fuels.
"We, the human species, are confronting a planetary emergency - a threat to the survival of our civilization that is gathering ominous and destructive potential even as we gather here. But there is hopeful news as well: we have the ability to solve this crisis and avoid the worst - though not all - of its consequences, if we act boldly, decisively and quickly." Al Gore at the Nobel Prize ceremony 2007
- ReformTech closing an investment round of 30 million SEK
- ReformTech and Juno Capital has today signed an agreement to start commercial development in China
- ReformTech and Autocom starts German Joint Venture and invests 5m€ to build operations
- ReformTech has been awarded as the Top Cleantech company at the Nordic Venture Forum in Copenhagen
- ReformTech recognised as the Rising Star 2012 by Deloitte